Carbon fiber(or carbon fibre, CF) is a new type of high strength and high modulus fiber material with carbon content above 95%. The fibers are usually held together by epoxy resins or other thermosetting polymers. The final carbon fiber material is manufactured by manufacturing, Vacuum bagging, Compression manufacturing, or Filament winding. Carbon fiber has many excellent properties, such as high axial strength and modulus, low density, ultra-high temperature resistance in non-oxidizing environment, good fatigue resistance, small coefficient of thermal expansion and good thermal conductivity. Due to the above characteristics of carbon fiber, it has been widely used in aerospace, automotive, military and other industries. However, they are relatively expensive when compared with similar fibers, such as glass fibers or plastic fibers. But if you want to order some carbon fiber parts at a competitive price, MDC Mould can provide you with some solutions.
For business of carbon fiber mold, MDC Mould relying on advanced equipment, scientific process and experienced staff, we are able to make everything perfect. We are committed to developing products with higher precision, better rigidity, more durability and higher technological content to ensure that we can provide customers with high-quality molds and products.
1. You can contact us to produce products related to carbon fiber. Our products include: carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber door panels, carbon fiber trim strips, carbon fiber airplane seats and so on.
2. You can contact us to order carbon fiber molds to produce the carbon fiber products you need. MDC Mould have supplied carbon fibre mold to different markets for more than 20 years including Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, USA, United Kingdom, Spain and many more. You just need to provide the files, then MDC will keep in touch with you at all times to come up with a professional solution that meets your needs.
Making a mold requires a very complicated process, mold milling is only a part of it. So What are the steps to produce carbon fiber molds？
1. making the mold schedule and designing the carbon fiber mold. Our experienced Team of Engineers work with the latest Engineering tools and software helping you construct a quality plastic part.
2. mold milling. Advanced equipment enables us to do every detail well. MDC Mould committed to developing products with higher precision, better rigidity, more durability and higher technological content.
3. mold trial mold, this is a very important step, it can check the mold problem, then improve until to produce the good carbon fiber parts. MDC Mould has 500T, 1250T, 2000T, 4000T pressing machine for mold try out.
4. Sample checking and mold checking. MDC Mould has advanced measuring equipments and apparatus such as triple coordinate admeasuring apparatus to let us know the quality situation of every product, process, standards, meaning of the base of our quality control.
MDC Mould, as a professional carbon fiber mold maker in china, has worked with many tier one molders for Car manufacturers regarding carbon fiber mold projects. In the Automotive industry, MDC Mould has collaborated with Qiantu Motor company who is a new Energy Electric Vehicle. All of visible parts are used Carbon Fiber material with Autoclave & Compression molding technology. In recent years, MDC is researching and developing CFRP ( carbon fiber reinforced plastics ) mold processing mould of various products. At this moment, MDC Mould has produced carbon fiber mold with Autoclave technology, and compression molding technology.
Tel: +86 576 84616076
Fax: +86 576 84616079
Mobile: +86 139 0657 3032
Address: No.35-1, Qingfeng Road, North Industrial Estate, HuangYan, Zhejiang,China.